Do any of the following phrases describe what you are going through at the moment:
- ‘I’ve never hired anyone before and I’m anxious to get the right person.’
- ‘I’m covered in work and I need someone to help me.’
- ‘My business is growing and to keep it growing I’m going to need some employees.’
- ‘If I have to miss one more event that is important to my family I’m going to lose it.’
- ‘I need to make this hire count. If I mess up, I won’t get another shot.’
If so, this is the class for you. Learn how to minimize your risk as you make a hire for your new or small business, and how to get the right person the first time. Pamper Garner and Associates has helped their clients hire thousands of employees and by attending you’ll learn a practical and immediately applicable process that can be used in your business too.
There’s nothing magical about it. What it takes is some forethought, preparation, and excellent tools. Take control of your business and, by extension, your life.
About the teacher:
Tyler Howell is a consultant with Pamper Garner & Associates. PG&A has been helping companies hire, manage, and develop their people for over 20 years in the Chattanooga area, and has worked with a diverse set of clients from across the business spectrum: industrial manufacturing, restaurants, non-profits, community banks, utilities, churches, and universities. Tyler is passionate about providing his clients with solutions that fit their needs, and is an expert in using assessments to help companies improve their hiring, reduce turnover and conflict, and assemble effective teams. He lives in Red Bank with his wife, Lindsey, and their precocious two-year-old, Oliver.