Ever wish you could turn off your brain? There is so much demanding our attention these days and it seems we deal with an endless mind chatter that surrounds us all day long! We have ever-growing to-do lists, oodles of social media to keep up with and no time to “just be”.
This kind of living is creating a society that is constantly stressed and full of anxiety.
It is time to stop this destructive cycle and free yourself from the re-active state you are living from. Studies show that mindfulness and certain meditation techniques increase serotonin (the happy hormone), which decreases anxiety and depression!
Participants can expect to receive tools and interactive experiential exercises to support living from the present moment of mindfulness. This workshop will guide you to:
- Understand your fears and anxiety so that they no longer control you
- Discover how you can become the master of your thoughts by creating an easy daily mindfulness practice
- Learn tools to live more in the present moment so that you can experience more peace
- Reprogram negative thinking and create a joyful life full of freedom and bliss
- Bring awareness to being a responder rather than a re-actor to life by being anchored in your power of choice
About the teacher:
Marlee Elaine is a certified Master Instructor of the Creative Insight Journey, a Stanford University based curriculum for personal development. Marlee has been teaching her individual workshops and 8 week life transformation courses in the community and as online webinars since 2015. Marlee is passionate about creating a life you truly love to be in every day! When she is not immersed in doing what she loves to do in the world – being an encouraging insight to create your best life – you will find her backstage as theatre mom guru for her beautiful 14 year old daughter, trading recipes with her son the pastry chef, or practicing yoga, plant whispering and always creating something delish in the kitchen for family and friends.