Are you ready to take your life to the next level?
What if 8 weeks from now, you looked back on your life and stood in awe at the transformation you experienced and the possibilities that now exist.
The Creative Insight Journey is a proven, state-of-the-art methodology based on the Stanford University Master’s degree course “Creativity in Business”, which has revolutionized the art of success. Whatever you are seeking to SHIFT in your life to the better, this course has over 60 experiential exercises and tools to empower you to go from where you are now to where you want to be. These profound teachings will ignite self-discovery, awaken personal insight and empower you to live a life you love.
The Creative Insight Journey: A transformational course for self-mastery
THE CIJOURNEY TEACHES YOU HOW TO:
- Identify and awaken your creative passions and authentic purpose in life
- Get clear about how you want to design the next exciting chapter in your life
- Discover how to silence your inner & outer critic and get out of your own way
- Increase your self-confidence and cultivate your intuition so you can trust your inner wisdom
- Create a new relationship with time…one that eliminates stress
- Develop powerful listening and communication skills enhancing your relationships
- Bring new found peace and balance into your life, rid of fear and anxiety
- Take action in your life instead of just talking about making changes and never doing anything about it
Everything is within your reach when you Reach for the Best within You! Go from where you are to where you want to be!
PLEASE NOTE: This class is online for 8 weeks. Monday nights Oct 1st – Nov 19th 6:30 – 8:30pm.
About the teacher:
Marlee Elaine is a certified Master Instructor of the Creative Insight Journey, a Stanford University based curriculum for personal development. Marlee has been teaching her individual workshops and 8 week life transformation courses in the community and as online webinars since 2015. Marlee is passionate about creating a life you truly love to be in every day! When she is not immersed in doing what she loves to do in the world – being an encouraging insight to create your best life – you will find her backstage as theatre mom guru for her beautiful 14 year old daughter, trading recipes with her son the pastry chef, or practicing yoga, plant whispering and always creating something delish in the kitchen for family and friends.